PART-TIME STUDIO ASSISTANT (ASSEMBLY + FULFILMENT, E-COMMERCE )- Calgary NW.
- Packaging greeting cards, stickers, keychains, pins, boxsets, notepads + notebooks. assembling boxes, boxing greeting cards, sorting etc.
- Packing + Fulfilling wholesale orders using shipstation
- Fulfilling e-commerce orders using shipstation
- Inventory management
- Supply ordering
- Maintaining efficiency standards
- Review products for quality
- Keeping studio tidy and organised
- Updating e-commerce channels
- Help with social media posting + content
- Assistance with biweekly newsletter
- Adhoc duties as required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Very organised (this is super important)
- Intuitive and teachable in product assembly and production
- Interest in the small business community. Knowledge of Little May Papery / Friday Sock Co a definite asset.
- Ability to work with your hands assembling small components
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy while working quickly and efficiently
- Experience with ETSY, Shipstation + Shopify an asset.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating in a creative environment
- Reliable + committed
- Go-with-the-flow attitude, ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift boxes up to 35 pounds
- Comfortable working from home studio in Calgary as well as NE warehouse when required.
This is a contract role so no vacation pay or benefits
This position will pay biweekly - $17-$20 depending on experience.
8-16 hrs per week, preferably Tues/wed/thurs during business hours. Our business is growing quickly so the opportunity for more hours is definitely possible.
If you are interested in this position, please send the below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume
- As a test of attention to detail, please put the subject line as 'YOU ROCK'.
- A bit about yourself and why you would love to work for Little May.
- What hours / days you are available
Thank you so much!!!