PART-TIME ASSISTANT (ASSEMBLY + FULFILMENT )- Calgary NW.
- Packaging products which may include, but is not limited to; Packaging greeting cards in compostable sleeves, applying barcodes to greeting card sleeves, assembling boxes, boxing greeting cards, sorting etc.
- Packing + Fulfilling wholesale orders
- Fulfilling e-commerce orders
- Inventory management
- Supply ordering
- Maintaining efficiency standards
- Review products for quality
- Studio cleaning tasks as assigned
- Updating e-commerce channels
- Posting to social channels when needed
- Drop offs to post office + local stockists
- Reply to customer service enquires
- Adhoc duties as required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Intuitive and teachable in product assembly and production
- Interest in the small business community
- Ability to work with your hands assembling small components
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy while working quickly and efficiently
- Reliable + committed
- Go-with-the-flow attitude
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable working from home studio in Calgary as well as NE warehouse when required.
This is a contract role so no vacation pay or benefits
This position will pay biweekly - $16-$18 depending on experience.
8 hrs per week on Tues/Wed/Thurs (hours can be on one day or split between two - we will be flexible for the right person!)
Drivers license and reliable transport required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, a bit about yourself and why you would love to work for Little May to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also be happy to answer any questions you might have!